1. Money back guarantee
If you subscribe to Prism nursery management software at the full price, you can expect positive results.
In fact, we’re so confident you’ll be happy that we offer a 12-month money back guarantee on the cost of the software. All that we ask is you configure and use Prism in the way that we instruct you to.
If you’re not 100% satisfied – despite having done what we suggest for the full 12-month period – contact us at email@example.com to take advantage of the one-year guarantee.
The money back guarantee applies only to the cost of software and will only apply when software is purchased at full price and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Competition terms and conditions
Note: the competition to win Prism applies to the cost of the software only.
1. The promoter is Astec Solutions Ltd whose office is at 117 Rosendale Road, London SE21 8HE.
2. Employees of Astec Solutions Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will defined by the associated event or publication. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Closing date for entries on the Astec Solutions website at www.astecsolutionsltd.com is 26 December 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• Must have a children’s day care nursery and/or preschool or similar business or work in similar, related or relevant role and for which the software is relevant.
• Must sign up.
• Contestants must have a compatible system in order to use the software. For example, a HD-screen (i.e. 1920×1080 resolution), wired internet connection for back office functions and working wi-fi.
• For further information, contact 020 8655 7888.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winning entry will be chosen at random by person appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 117 Rosendale Road, London SE21 8HE.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. You are providing your information to Astec Solutions ltd and not to any other party.